Thursday, November 11, 2010

I lost my chance !!

Hello all,

This is my first blog, and I'm new in writing and blogging so I'm ready to receive your comments about me, about my blog, about my writing as a feedback to me...
Lets start ...
Before a few days I listened to Ideas Festival ( this is a non-profit organization that adopts all ideas that created by youths..), hmmm... ok, I submitted my idea to their website as their announcement.
after 2 days from my submitting they called me and told me "You are now in stage number two,we will send you an e-mail contains all necessary information that could help you to pass the final stage and to be one of our finalist..." , till now that is great, and I was so happy because my idea is new and it was interesting to them. Moreover they are ready to adopt it and help me to do it with me( to make it real)...
ok , now I was waiting for their e-mail. Unfortunately they didn't send it... , I tried to contact them.The festival started without me, so I'm now @ stage number zero again...
But after all I didn't give up and I sent my idea to other organizations maybe I can have another chance to do it..


Finally, what I want to say is you can start from zero and feels you need only one step to make your dreams real, but they didn't...

don't give up and keep trying . I'm sure in some days we all can achieve our dreams...


http://facebooklogin.ws/2009/12/facebook-login/